Comment on page
Uploading your artwork
In this tutorial, we will guide you through the process of uploading your artwork to Mintpad. Mintpad provides a simple and intuitive interface to upload your artwork and generate metadata for your image.
Before we begin, ensure you have the following:
- Your artwork saved as a square image file.
- Ownership rights to the artwork.
- 1.Click on “upload collection”, the second step.
- 2.Locate and select the square image file of your artwork from your local file system.
- 3.Ensure that the artwork image/video file is in a supported format (MP4, JPG & PNG).
- 1.Enter a suitable name for your artwork in the provided field. This name will serve as the title of your image.
- 2.Mintpad will generate metadata for your image based on the information you provided earlier, such as the collection description and title.
- 1.Once you are satisfied with how everything looks, click on the "Update collection" button. This will open Metamask and you need to accept the change to your smart contract.
- 2.Mintpad will process and upload your artwork and metadata to the IPFS, making it available for minting and selling.
Congratulations! You have successfully uploaded your artwork to Mintpad.