Comment on page
Adding mint phases
In this tutorial, we will walk you through the process of adding mint phases on Mintpad. Mint phases allow you to control the availability and distribution of your NFTs by setting specific parameters such as the number of available NFTs, date and time, mint price, and claims per wallet. Mintpad allows you to set up to three mint phases for your collection.
Before we begin, ensure you have the following:
- A collection created on Mintpad.
- Optionally, a CSV file with whitelisted wallets.
- 1.Go to the "Mint Phases" section, which is step 3.
- 2.Click on the "Add Mint Phase" button to add a new mint phase.
- 1.In the newly added mint phase section, you will find several fields to configure the parameters for that phase.
- 2.Enter the desired number of NFTs available for minters. This determines the total number of NFTs that can be minted in total and in specific phases.
- 3.Select a date and time for the mint phase to begin. This will be the starting point when minting becomes available for this phase.
- 4.Provide a name for the mint phase in the "Phase Name" field. This name can help differentiate between different phases.
- 5.Set the mint price for each NFT in the "Mint Price" field. This is the price minters have to pay to acquire one NFT during this phase.
- 6.Specify the number of claims per wallet in the "Claims Per Wallet" field. This limits the maximum number of NFTs that can be minted per wallet during this phase.
- 7.Optionally, if you have a CSV file with whitelisted wallets, you can upload it using the provided "Upload CSV" button. Whitelisted wallets are given special access to mint NFTs during the mint phase.
- 1.If you want to add more mint phases, repeat the steps to create additional phases, up to a maximum of three.
- 2.Each mint phase can have different parameters such as the number of available NFTs, start time, mint price, claims per wallet, and whitelisted wallets.
- 1.Once you have configured all the desired mint phases, click on the "Update mint phases" button to save and publish the mint phases for your collection.
- 2.You have to accept the change with your Metamask wallet, and they will become active as per the configured start times.