Comment on page
Deploying a smart contract
In this tutorial, we will guide you through the process of deploying a smart contract on Mintpad.
Before we begin, ensure you have the following:
- Metamask extension installed in your web browser.
- A Metamask wallet with sufficient funds for transaction fees.
- 1.On the Mintpad homepage, click on the "Create" button to start the process of deploying a smart contract.
- 2.Select “Open Edition + Burn”.
- 3.Enter a suitable name for your collection in the provided field. This name will represent the collection of assets you are creating.
- 4.Fill in the symbol/ticker of your collection in the respective field. This is a shorter identifier for your collection, usually consisting of a few characters.
- 5.Provide a description for your collection in the designated field. This description should give potential buyers an overview of what the collection represents or contains.
- 6.Optionally, you can set the royalties percentage for your collection. This determines the percentage of secondary sales that will be paid to you as the creator. Enter the desired percentage in the provided field.
- 1.In the Mintpad interface, click on the "Deploy Smart Contract" button.
- 2.A Metamask transaction confirmation popup will appear, displaying the transaction details and the associated gas fees. Review the information to ensure its accuracy.
- 3.Confirm the transaction by clicking on the "Confirm" or "Submit" button in the Metamask popup.
- 4.Wait for the transaction to be confirmed. This process may take some time depending on network congestion.
Congratulations! You have successfully deployed a smart contract on Mintpad. Your collection is now ready to be populated with digital assets.